
And here is the dresser...

And, the rocking chair (We ordered it in a dark khaki color)...

We are planning on painting the walls green and putting the name (a secret) up on the wall as well as some other decorative items. As it will take a while for the furniture to come in, the room will not be completed for a while. However, at least you can picture it now! In case you cared :)

7 comments:
Looking forward to reading all about Baby Lutz! (I didn't see any pics...)
um, pics...
Okay, I fixed the picture issue :) Sorry about that... I guess I have to learn how to use this thing.
Great stuff! The room will look so good. I'm so curious about his name :)
I love the furniture! It's gorgeous! And the bedding is great, too. Course your pediatrician sister will suggest you not use bumper pads due to SIDS risk.;)(You're going to regret having a pediatrician in the family!) But I'm really excited to follow along with the blog. Can you post a picture of pregnant you?
yay yay! the furniture is adorable!
(and i second the motion for a prego pic. pretty please?!?)
I am so glad I checked back! I love it all!
Post a Comment