Saturday, May 17, 2008

Baby Lutz's Activities...

Baby Lutz has been quite busy the past few weeks. He took his first camping trip two weeks ago. I don't suggest camping when you are 28 weeks pregnant. We had a lot of fun, but there was no sleeping had... At least not for me :) Below is a picture of the fire I started while everyone else was still sleeping. I was so proud of myself!






























He celebrated the Cinco de Mayo with a pinata and lots of candy.














He celebrated Aunt Lauren graduating from Wheaton College. He was kind enough to let everyone feel and see him move around!











Also, he got to go on an overnight field trip with 52 fifth graders where mommy carried him along on several long hikes and explored the sounds of nature. It actually wasn't too bad. I didn't sleep very well, but the hikes were no problem. We were out "hiking" for four hours on Thursday and three hours on Friday, but I think we only hiked like 3 or 4 miles total because we kept stopping to listen and look at nature.









No comments: