Thursday, January 22, 2009
Tossing and Turning
Samuel has become quite the wiggle worm when going to sleep and/or during his sleep. He now sleeps on his tummy most of the time. I heard that would make him sleep longer... it doesn't. But, it does help him fall asleep. He no longer uses his pacifier, music, or blanket to fall asleep. He cries for about 30 seconds, then remembers he likes to sleep on his tummy, and as soon as he flips over, he's out (there are always exceptions, of course). Here is how we found him when we went to check on him last Saturday. Don't worry, he wasn't stuck, or in pain... obviously, he fell asleep like this... it couldn't have been too bad :) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's really funny. I'm amazed at the positions I find Clark sleeping in. I wonder how he can possibly be comfortable, but hey, whatever works.
Les, that's awesome that he's not using a pacifier anymore to fall asleep. Don't they say that helps with not needing braces or the forming of his mouth or something? That's awesome! you guys are great parents! (ps...I read this a while ago, just re-read it today)
Post a Comment