I don't know who is enjoying the toy more... Samuel, Clara, or Daddy. Thank you Aunt Alyssa!
Fred is definitely enjoying it the most! Ha!
Too funny! I showed this to my class and they all loved it. That Lil Tiger sure does scatter joy! Love, Gigi
You just let me know when you're ready to post a blog about "Toy from Aunt Lauren" or better yet "love from Aunt Lauren" cause you know....some of us give more love and less toys. that's just what I do. k
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Fred is definitely enjoying it the most! Ha!
Too funny! I showed this to my class and they all loved it. That Lil Tiger sure does scatter joy! Love, Gigi
You just let me know when you're ready to post a blog about "Toy from Aunt Lauren" or better yet "love from Aunt Lauren" cause you know....some of us give more love and less toys. that's just what I do. k
Post a Comment