Monday, March 30, 2009

8 Months Old

Today is Samuel's 8 month old birthday. He's growing up so fast! We celebrated by going to our first swim class this morning. It was so much fun! More on that later.
So, here are some of Samuel's recent developments...
- he's CRAWLING!! More on that later as well. I've been working on getting a good video, but haven't been able to capture it like I would like to. That also means, this better be a short post as he's not just going to sit next to me while I post this :)
- I got a glimpse of his third tooth this morning.
- Eating is finally getting better! He will still refuse food every once in a while, but we discovered if you add applesauce everything is better!
- We've experienced more of the seperation anxiety thing. He wants to be on the floor so he can move around, but he wants to be with mommy as well. So, I sit next to him while he plays on the floor.
- I'm not saying anything about sleep because every time I do he stops sleeping well. So, no news is good news on that aspect of babyhood!
I don't have height/weight measurements for this month as we don't go back to the doctor until 9 months.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I am in SHOCK as to how big he is!!! Gosh, time flies. He's a cutie for sure. :)

Kelly said...

He is growing up so fast. It is amazing the changes that take place in the 1st year.