He is so talented...
Very impressive! Samuel is getting so big, before you know it he'll be running around like a little wild man.
Nice work! I remember when that toy was way over all of their heads. :)
I like the way he sort of pauses to analyze the situation before dropping that last ball!
Engineering genius! Cute video! I remember how thrilled you always were when something like a camera broke because you loved to take things apart and see how they worked! Hugs, Gigi
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very impressive! Samuel is getting so big, before you know it he'll be running around like a little wild man.
Nice work! I remember when that toy was way over all of their heads. :)
I like the way he sort of pauses to analyze the situation before dropping that last ball!
Engineering genius! Cute video! I remember how thrilled you always were when something like a camera broke because you loved to take things apart and see how they worked! Hugs, Gigi
Post a Comment