Monday, May 25, 2009

Trip to CoMo

Sam, Clara, and I headed to Columbia, Missouri last week to see some friends while Bud was out on a business trip. Samuel had a great time with his buddies. And, I had a wonderful time catching up with some GREAT friends!

I was a little worried about driving 5 hours each way with the dog and the baby by myself, but they did great... in the car. Clara might not be traveling with us much anymore because she is not easy to deal with away from home, although she did great in the car. She relaxed/slept on the front seat the whole way (yes she got to sit up front :)). Samuel didn't sleep well on the way there, but made up for it by sleeping 4 hours of the trip on the way home.

Here are some pictures from our trip. We also met up with the Wallis clan for lunch while we were there, but I forgot to get my camera out.

Here's Harrison (14 months), Sam (9 months), and Jackson (23 months) on the couch. We had to give them each a remote control to get them to sit still.

Samuel's first bath with a friend.
Harrison sharing his Cozy Coupe with Samuel.

At the St. Louis Zoo with H-man.
Riding the Carousel.

1 comment:

Little S said...

Glad you guys had a great time!! Tell Sam that Kellen thinks he is very brave for riding on the carousel. :)