Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rosemary Beach - Post #1 - Getting there

We went to Florida last week for a family beach vacation with my parents and sisters. It was such a fun trip. I had 494 pictures that I took while there, don't worry I won't post them all :). I narrowed it down to 154 on my picassa site, 65 on my facebook page and
will try to narrow it down even more on here.
We flew down to Panama City last Sunday and then drove the 45 minutes to Rosemary Beach in our rented Lincoln Town Car (aka Mafia car). Samuel did fairly well on our flights... I would have to say it was the worst of the three times he's flown in his life, but not bad. We only had one flight (of the four) that consisted of screaming and crying inconsolably and it was only a 45 minute flight. The other three flights he was just a wiggle worm and required constant entertaining.
He actually did fell asleep on both flights down...
He thought it was hilarious to share his pacifier with his daddy...
Samuel thought it was great when dad gave up his seat...
The rental car was fun to "drive"...

More to come soon...

No comments: