We went to Dallas over the holiday weekend for my sister-in-law's wedding. I failed to take many pictures over the weekend, but cameras were out a lot so I will hopefully be getting more soon. Sam was a good sport being lugged all around Dallas for the festivities! He also was a GREAT traveler. In fact, I think he missed the car a little because this morning he was really fussy until we got in the car to go get Clara. Ever since then, he's been very happy. :) Here are the pictures I did get...
Grandma and Sam at the house where the wedding was. Of course, Sam only has one shoe on because he never has two shoes on for more than five minutes :).

Sam found this baby toy to play with. He was content for a while in this thing!

A family pic (minus Uncle Tim). This was taken before we left for the wedding.
1 comment:
Great family pic! You all look beautiful! I like your dress, Les.
Post a Comment