Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Samuel's First Haircut

Samuel got his first haircut today and he looks so grown up now! He did great, as long as he had a lollipop in hand.
Um... I'm not so sure about this mommy...
Ah, this lollipop makes it better...
Posing with Jenna (Bud and my hairstylist... and now Samuels too)
Take 2 of picture with Jenna. We tried to do it without the lollipop, but he's looking at papa holding the lollipop :)
Before...
After...

5 comments:

Cindy said...

So big. What a cutie pie.another special Sam first love that big prince gigi

christine said...

very handsome!

Scott Abbey Harrison and Henry said...

Looks good. I will have to remember the sucker idea when Harrison gets a real haircut. We miss you all! Happy THanksgiving!

Little S said...

So handsome! Isn't it strange how much they age after a hair cut?!? Can't wait to see it in person.

Amy said...

Looks so good! I was wondering if you were going to make it to the 2 year mark. :)