Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wedding Weekend

Riley and Amy Logan!!

We headed up to Branson this past weekend for the beautiful wedding of our good friends Riley and Amy. Samuel got to tag along. I had prepared myself that one of us would likely miss most of the ceremony and we probably would have to leave the reception early, but Sam did great and looked so adorably handsome (I am a little biased though).

My WONDERFUL date...

...and my other date. We got through the ceremony with a lollipop, so his outfit was already stained before I could get a good picture of him in it... oh well. The girls...
The boys...

So, here's what got my one year old through a three plus hour reception way after bedtime...
Ham...
M & M's...
Cake...
Dancing...
( He loves to dance with "Ba Bill")
... and doing summersaults.


Thanks Kari for taking such great pictures!!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Such a handsome little man! I love your hair, Les. I'm impressed with Samuel's party skills! Awesome pic of you and Bud, too.