Thursday, May 20, 2010

Goodbye First Home :(

Last week we moved out of our first home! :( We have loved our first home and made so many memories there, but it's time to say goodbye. I am so glad that we are just saying goodbye to the house for now and not Bentonville... although it's a little weird driving around town and not going to our house!
Walmart hired movers for us and, I must say, it was wonderful! I packed a few suitcases of clothes, toys and books and that's it! They packed and loaded everything else and did a much better job than I would have done. :)

This is the crate they built for my large harp (Gertrude). They built a second one for my little harp too (Penelope). The harps are not moving an inch in their little cocoons!
Samuel couldn't care less that all his toys are in those boxes as long as he has his "gee" (blankie).

2 comments:

Kari said...

This post makes me really sad! I'm excited for you guys because I know you're excited. Just sad for us!

Amy said...

That is really sad!