Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pool Party

Our friends' Nana had us over to swim last week. She really spoiled the kids (and us) with lunch, dessert, and swimming! We all had a blast!! Thanks Patti!

Drew and Ellie enjoying their "dirt cups"...
Ethan, Xander, Sam, and Chaucer enjoying their dessert. You can see how mesmerized Sam is with Chaucer. Chaucer entertains and gets Sam to laugh at him and Sam copies whatever Chaucer is doing. It's so cute!
No, he didn't like it at all... :)
One happy boy! A tractor and six inches of water is all he needs...

P.S. They enjoyed the big pool as well, but I never had a free hand to get pictures of them.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Great summer fun! I'm excited Sam can still wear his crab swim outfit - he hasn't grown too much then since I last saw him! Reminds me of fun Maine memories - and fun Rosemary Beach memories!