Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve

Decorating cookies for Santa... or, enjoying some icing! :)
Taking a break for some Egg Nog...
Dressed up for the Christmas Eve service... Emma did great during her first time at church!
He's still not too sure about holding his sister...

Grandma and Grandpa Lutz were able to celebrate Christmas with us this year. Samuel's not going to know what to do with a quiet house this week! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming, celebrating with us, and helping us out! Again, we are so spoiled having family that is able and willing to come help us adjust to new baby. Grandma and Grandpa let us sleep in, helped in the kitchen, cleaned, and did our laundry. Thanks so much!
Opening his fire truck ornament...
He immediately had to run and get his fire hat...
Emma and Samuel in their Christmas PJ's (well, Samuel got a robe this year, so I guess that's not technically pjs)...

2 comments:

kate said...

Great pictures, Leslie! I love the family photo of the four of you! I absolutely can't wait to get my hands on Emma. And Samuel is just as adorable as ever! Love you guys! So happy you had a wonderful Christmas!

Cat said...

You need to start a collage of Sam almost in tears holding Emma! Those crack me up. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Are you snowed in?? I keep waiting to see some pics of Sam making a snow man. :)