Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gentry Farm

Pumpkin Patch #2 for the season… this time with Papa. It was a pretty fun place, but really cold that day. 

Fun log cabin… 
 Samuel cautiously liked the tire swing…
 Emma was okay at first…
 but didn't like doing it alone… :)
 She did love the baby tractors…
 Seedbox…


 My attempt at a cute photograph of three people who really didn't want to have their picture taken. :)
 Proof that I was there…
 Samuel and Emma's favorite part… the pretend outhouse.


And we picked up pumpkins which turned into this on halloween night… 

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Looks like fun! And I love Emma's outfit - the shoes are especially cute. My Scottish friend Chrisitne agrees that the kids are adorable. ;) Love y'all!

Kari said...

What a neat farm! And, I so feel your pain on trying to get a picture of your family and the other three don't care/want to participate! :)

Little S said...

Cute winter hats! And I think the walking picture turned out pretty good, especially for unwilling participants.