Sunday, October 13, 2013

Introducing Lillian Mae

It's a girl! 
Lillian Mae was born on October 4 at 4:05PM. 
She weighed 8 pounds and was 19 inches long. 

Lily had an uneventful birth and is a very healthy, content little girl. She still sleeps a ton! I am recovering nicely. I had a spinal headache after the epidural which left me pretty debilitated for the first several days. I was able to lay still and nurse Lily, but couldn't do much else. So I went back in on Wednesday for a blood patch, which seems to have resolved the issue. We are enjoying quiet days at home with Lily and are grateful for all the help we've had. Lily arrived just in time for Samuel and Emma's fall break (for 2 weeks), which actually worked well since we haven't had to deal with carpool or packing lunches and the kids have got to spend extra time with Gigi and Dodo. 














2 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations to all. Lily Mae is so beautiful and such a precious addition to your joyful family!!!

Kari said...

Sweet baby Lily! I can't wait to hold her!