- Has so much to say and has remarkable verbal skills. She tells stories, carries on conversations, and can communicate her wants and needs when she wants to. However, a lot of times she likes to pretend she's a baby and use her baby words which are complete gibberish. :)
- She loves baby dolls, tea parties, and sleep parties.
- She enjoys reading books and making up stories to read to Lily.
- Emma is extremely proud of being the Big Sister and takes great care of her baby. She told me today while giving Lily a bath, "I'm the mommy too!" She loves to help with baths, diapers, and is always ready with a pacifier.
- Emma still takes a nap most afternoons, but she's not a complete disaster if she misses it. It's nice to be flexible, especially before Lily's nap schedule starts keeping us home.
- She loves to be goofy and make people laugh. She's also very considerate, always ready to comfort others. She often offers her "gee" (blankie) to sister or brother when they are upset. She also comforts her baby dolls with, "aww, it's okay. Big sister's here."
- She is a bit obsessed with Doc McStuffens. She loves to play doctor to Samuel or her toys. She sings the theme song all the time.
Emma as a three year old…
Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese
Favorite Sport to Play: Soccer
The Best Show on TV is: Doc McStuffens
The Coolest Person on Earth is: Samuel
My favorite thing to learn about in school: Paint
The thing I do best: Play
If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to: To Princess Game at Ballerina (I have no idea…)My favorite color is: Pink
When I grow up, I’m going to be a: An alligator
My favorite song is: Jesus Loves Me
My favorite book right now is: The Sun book, we push the button and we dance to the sun book… it has kids in it. I lost it. (I have no idea what she's talking about)
Three words that describe me are: Pizza, watching tv (A little too abstract for her still)
When I was little, I used to: (licks a baby toy)
My favorite time of the year is: I like the Eiffel Tower
The best thing about going outside is: playing soccer
The snack I like best is: Goldfish One food I don’t like is: Broccoli (she actually does like broccoli)
My best friend is: Olive
If I had one wish it would be:
My favorite thing we did this year was: Dancing Show (the Nutcracker), having a dance party with my friends Now for some pictures…
Birthday Breakfast
Doc McStuffens hard at work
Most days lately when i pick her up from preschool...
She would go to the playground every day
She got to go to dance class with her friend. She loved it and will start going every week in January.
Can I go play in the rain?
Birthday party invite
Party day
Her doctor was so sweet to check doggie's blood pressure too
Helping with party prep
Mom and I took her to see the Nutcracker. She really enjoyed it and has been trying to stand on her toes and twirl ever since.
She brought her nutcracker with her.
Party details. Lollipops, sugar plum fairy wands, and tutus.
Worn out after all the party guests left.
Matchy matchy Christmas girls.
Emma received a hair cut from her brother after the festivities were over. Its not too noticeable given her hair is usually pretty unruly anyway. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment