




My mom took a lot of pictures of me when we were in DC a few weeks ago. Whenever I go on vacation with just two people I end up with a lot of pictures with one person standing in front of something. Anyway, when looking at these pictures I noticed that I really look pregnant! So, here is what I looked like at 33 weeks.
4 comments:
Hey Leslie! I found your blog through Catherine's. Can't wait to see pictures of baby boy Lutz in a few weeks!
You're looking so cute! Remind me to give you some maternity clothes tomorrow night. I just got mine back from my sister in law and there are a few summer shirts.
Hi Leslie! You look so great!! I can't believe little Lutz will be here so soon! I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to your shower! Can't wait until the we see your family of 3!!!
Sara
Les!!! You look adorable!!! You have the "glow". I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment