


I had two baby showers this weekend. My friends were really kind to me. They decorated beautifully, planned good activities, and were very generous! I have such great friends! Thanks to all of you who helped with these events. I really appreciate your blessings on our family as we anticipate Baby Lutz's arrival.My family was also able to come to the showers. The Lutz's were here for one and my mom and little sister, Lauren, came to both. I was glad to introduce them to all our friends and celebrate Baby Lutz with us all.
Of course, being 37 weeks pregnant, all that activity wore me out! And now, I'm ready for a nap :)
1 comment:
Leslie, you look so cute! I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to your shower. We can't wait to see pictures of baby Lutz when he arrives!
Sara Ayres
Post a Comment