Thursday, July 24, 2008
Doctor Appointment
Yesterday, I went to the doctor again. We had another ultrasound which told us that Samuel is measuring normally. The technition estimated that he is 7 pounds, 15 ounces, "Give or take a pound." This seems like a large span to me, but she thinks he's on the smaller side of this range as I'm not that big. I am scheduled to be induced next Wednesday if he doesn't come before then. It's not looking like he'll make an appearance on his own anytime soon as I have yet to progress at all. They don't want him to get too big, which is a risk with the diabetes, so they went ahead and scheduled his birthday for July 30. We will go in Tuesday night to get the first round of meds that start the dilating, then on Wednesday morning they will give the meds that start the contractions. And, hopefully, before Wednesday is over, Samuel will be here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment