Saturday, September 13, 2008
HE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT...
... once. I was told and/or read that at 6 weeks babies start to sleep for longer stretches. Well, on Wednesday Samuel turned 6 weeks and he slept for 7 hours straight! We were so excited. We put him to bed at 10:30 and he didn't wake up again until 5:30am. However, I guess he wanted to make sure we weren't expecting it from him every night, because the last two nights he's been up several times and he's not wanted to go back to sleep after eating. Tonight we are going to try to let him sleep in his crib, in his own room... I think. So, I'm sure that will mess up his sleep patterns as well, but we'll see. I guess we have to wait a little longer to get uninterupted sleep again, oh well... it will happen sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Has he slept any longer stretches again? At least you know he can do it!
WOW...I cannot wait for that day to come...We still have a few weeks till that possiblity!
Post a Comment