Tuesday, December 2, 2008

4 Months Old

Sam turned 4 months old on Sunday. He is growing up so fast!! Here is a picture of him posing with his camel ("hump").
Samuel's new developments...
- He is making all sorts of noises now. He likes to make spit noises and blow bubbles a lot.
- He can spin around 180 degrees when lying on his back. Yesterday, he was on his Baby Einstein play mat and we came in and he was completely off of it.
- He won't relax and lay on my lap anymore. He has to be sitting up or standing so he can see everything! He is so interested in things around him.
- He has digressed in the area of sleep, but I think this is because of all our travels last week (I'll update on that in a future post).
- He drools like crazy! His shirt is always drenched. I'm hoping it's just because he takes after his mom, who often can't control her saliva, not because of teeth coming in... we will see.

That's all I can think of right now. He is a very sweet baby, very happy and easy going (most of the time), and I can't believe how much I love him!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is SO adorable! his looks are really changing too

christine said...

google "four month sleep regression"- unfortunately that is completely normal!

Sue said...

omg---he gets cuter every day! Can't wait to see him next week!

Amy said...

What a cute little guy!