Sam turned 7 months old... sometime. Because February is a short month, he never officially had a 7 month birthday (it would have been on the 30th). So, we are celebrating today :)
Here are his new developments this month...
- He gets on his knees and rocks back and forth... I keep exepcting him to take off crawling, but he hasn't yet.
- He's sleeping!! Through the night and long naps! Yeah!!
- We've discovered he's a picky eater. The food has to be the perfect consistency and the perfect taste. Half the time he won't take anything at all. We're figuring it out though... slowly, but surely.
- He added a new sound to his reperatoire... "pfff." I think it's because of his PFister genetics.
- He can go from sitting to belly and spin in circles.
- He sucks his thumb and twirls his hair to go to sleep (Similar to his Aunt Gretchen when she was little).
- He still LOVES Clara and laughs or smiles at her every time she walks in the room. She even knocked him over several times and he doesn't hold it against her. When we pick him up from a nap he immediately looks down at the floor to see Clara (She often comes and greats him when he wakes up).
- He's usually really happy and content playing by himself for about an hour. Then mommy entertains him for another hour. Then he's off to bed again. I'm glad we are finally on a fairly predictable routine!
- I can't really think of anything else... He just does everything better than he did before. He can grab toys better, pass them from hand to hand, sit up better, etc.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sweet Sam! My class was all full of "ahh's" when they saw your picture slideshow. We're so proud of your amazing accomplishments. You continue to spread such joy as you grow! Love, Gigi
Such a cutie!!! YAY for good sleeping. :)
Wow! I can't believe how time flies. Samuel is transitioning from baby to little boy so fast.
Kelly
Happy 7 months! That's so weird that he doesn't have an actual day. Funny. I'm so glad to hear the sleeping is going better. I bet you are feeling better too!
Congrats on sleeping through the night! His 7 month picture is adorable!
Post a Comment