- He's eating finger foods now. Bananas and chicken are favorites.
- He's pulling up on everything in sight and crawling everywhere... including up the stairs (when we let him). I have a video of this that I will be posting in the next couple of days.
- He dropped his 3rd nap... which makes our day a lot more flexible and his other two naps a little longer (most of the time).
- He now has 6 teeth... three on top and three on bottom. It drives me crazy that they didn't come in symetrically :). I'm not asking for more though.
- He's transfered from the baby tub to the big boy tub. That might have happened last month, I can't remember. Once he started crawling, it was hard to contain him in the little tub.
- He can drink from a straw.
I think that's about it. We go to the doctor tomorrow, so height/weight measurements will be posted soon.
P.S. Check out Sam's outfit. Daddy dressed him this morning :) We have an ongoing debate about whether or not polos go with athletic shorts. What do you think? 
2 comments:
No, Fred, they do not match! :)
Nope- they don't. :)
Post a Comment