Sunday, August 16, 2009

Meeting up with Family - Part 1

Over the past week and a half, Samuel has met/visited with a lot of family... 5 Great Grandparents, 7 Great Aunts/Uncles, 7 Second Cousins, 3 Aunts (we missed you Lauren), and all 4 Grandparents... plus Aunt Holly (the dog)!

We took a trip to Florida for Great Grandpa Copella's funeral (as referenced in a previous post). While we were there we got to meet up with a lot of the Lutz side of the family (as represented in the pictures below). Then we (Sam and I) headed up to Indianapolis, with a quick stop in Nashville on the way, to visit with the Pfister side of the family (pictures coming soon). It was a busy couple of weeks and I'm glad to be home, but it was so good to see a lot of our family again!!

Samuel with Great Grandma Copella...
Samuel with Bud's cousins (I guess they would be Samuel's second cousins. I'm not sure how all that works)...

Samuel with Great Grandma and Grandpa Lutz... This was the first time he got to meet them.

A cute picture with Great Grandma's walker. He loved pushing this around :).

1 comment:

Sue said...

Great pictures! Mom will be glad to see the one of her with Samuel, when he finally cuddled with her!