Here are some pictures from our trip to Indianapolis last week. We took Samuel to the Children's museum, which was GREAT!! I would go every day if we lived there :).
Samuel standing on his tippy toes to reach the sand box...

Playing in the "under 2" area!!!!

A fun picture with Great Grandan...
In front of the Children's museum...

This is a tree at my grandparents house that we used to always climb. I fell out of this tree one time and chased my sister around showing her the blood because it grossed her out (that would be the doctor sister :)).

The water trough at the children's museum. They had these great aprons so the kids clothes didn't get wet. I wish I had one of these aprons for our sand/water table at home!!
No, Sam's not the center of attention...
Samuel's great aunt and uncle and cousins on the Pfister side of the family...

Playing football with Grandaddy during our brief stop in Nashville...

Helping mommy unpack...
5 comments:
The children's museum looks like a ton of fun!! We'll have to figure out how to sew aprons for the kids. :)
Awesome times! I really enjoy your posts of that sweet prince's special days. Love, Gigi
Looks like you all had a great time! We're glad to have you back, though. :)
I CANNOT get over how big and adorable he is! So funny, I remember going to that children's museum as a kid (we had good family friends in Indianapolis). So cute!!
The Indy Children's musuem looks like a blast! I love the dinosaur in front! The pictures remind me a lot of one of our favorite children's museums in Naperville! If you guys are ever in the Chi-town area, we'll have to go! Samuel, you're too cute in the suitcase!
Post a Comment