Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Aunt Alyssa's Visit

Aunt Alyssa came out for a whole week in the beginning of September (I told you I was way behind on my blogging :)). We had a great time hanging out with her before she leaves for Kenya for two years (November 1). We went to the Library, to the park, shopping, and on several long walks/runs. She also babysat A LOT! Which was such a big help!! Check out her blog too... Alyssa's blog.

At the library looking at the fish after story hour...
At the mall... They entertained each other since neither one enjoys shopping :).
At the neighborhood park. Alyssa took this picture and I think it's really cute!
Mommy almost dropping Sam off of the slide. His shoe got stuck and he started to flip over the side, but I caught him just in time. And, Alyssa caught the picture at the perfect time :).

1 comment:

Little S said...

Haha! The slide picture is so pretty funny! When he is older, Sam can make up wild stories about how you dropped him on his head. :)