Look out! Samuel's on the move!! He took his "first steps" this past weekend and has been going to town ever since! Crawling is still his primary mode of transportation, but he enjoys practicing his new skill by walking back and forth between mommy and daddy. I would have posted this sooner, but I've been trying to get a good video to go along with it...
8 comments:
YaY Sam! That is absolutely the most adorable thing ever. Love, Gigi
way to go samuel!
Life is never going to be the same again! Way to go Sambo!
Yay! I was waiting for a video! My mom is right--he is the cutest baby ever :)
AWESOME! Enjoy, I loved it once Harrison could walk!
Get your running shoes on! Congrats, Sam on reaching another milestone in your life.
I love that he keeps his hand in the air.
Way to walk Samuel! It's so fun!!
Post a Comment