Friday, October 2, 2009

14 Months Old

I wasn't sure if I would contiue with our monthly pictures and updates after Sam turned one, but he is still changing so quickly. So, I've got to get this all down on "paper" before I forget :).


How he's grown up this month...
- He's WALKING!!
- He "blows his nose." And makes the cutest face doing it! I need to try to get this on video...
- He can find his belly button, hair, and ears.
- He "sighs" when prompted.
- He signs "help" and "eat" (A LOT).
- He blows kisses... When I put him down for his nap, he rolls onto his back, waves, and blows me a kiss before I leave the room. I LOVE it!!


His interests/personality...
- He loves to go on walks while pushing things... his wagon, stroller, or the grocery cart.
- He loves to read books by himself or with mommy and daddy... we usually can't get through one before he is handing us the next one though.
- He likes to play with his nesting blocks and stack them up on top of one another and then knock them down.
- He loves to play outside! As soon as the door opens he heads for it and fusses if I don't let him go out.
- He likes to climb stairs.

I'm working on getting a picture in the chair, but he won't sit still for me... hopefully one is coming soon!

No comments: