We went to Columbia last week for a football game and to meet our new friend Henry. Sadly, I didn't take nearly enough pictures. So, you will have to imagine it with mental pictures :) and the few I stole from others.
It was rainy and icky out so Sam and I bowed out for the football game, but Bud was a trooper. He sat there in his poncho for the whole game in the pouring down rain, yelling and loosing his voice, only to have Mizzou throw it all away in the fourth quarter... very disappointing! Sam and I were glad to be watching it in the comforts of a warm, dry home! We tailgated for about 15 minutes in the parking garage before heading over to play with Clark (2) and Rivers (6months) for a few hours before the game. We then went up to Jackson's (2) house to sleep and watch The Office (loved it!!) and the football game.
The next morning we went to meet Henry (3 weeks) and play with Harrison (18 months). Then we headed to Shakespears for lunch with Jeremy (8 months), because a trip to CoMo is never complete without Shakespeare's pizza!
It was so great to see our friends, but I wish we could have spent more time with everyone! Everyone in Columbia had family around or was leaving town and I had to get back to play harp on Sunday, so it was a quick trip! We will have to plan another trip soon!
Holding Henry
Abbey, Henry, and Harrison... Henry has the best hair I've ever seen on a baby!



1 comment:
We thought of Fred as we watched the game... So sad. Looks like you had a great trip, though!
Post a Comment