Mr. Westman and Samuel reading books...
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Thanksgiving '09
This is the first year we didn't travel for Thanksgiving since I was 18! It was so nice and relaxing to not be gone all week. We missed being with family, but I loved just hanging out with my boys. We woke up leisurely and watched the parade and read the newspaper (didn't shower till noon!). Then headed over to Roy and Leona's home for dinner (a couple from our church)... I didn't even have to cook! Lastly, we had our own family "Turkey Trot" (five mile run/walk) to walk off all the good food! I didn't take many pics becasue there wasn't much to take pictures of, but here's what I got...
Mr. Westman and Samuel reading books...
The clan eating dinner... Samuel looks so big looking at the camera and smiling!!
Mr. Westman and Samuel reading books...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so fun and so nice of them to have you over. I was wondering if you decided to make a turkey.
Post a Comment