Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Toddler Christmas Party

Samuel hosted his first Christmas party yesterday. He was a great host... he sharred all his toys (whether his friends wanted them or not) and he giggled and he thought the big kids had hung the moon! He laughed with them and followed them around the entire time (even without a morning nap!). The kids made snowman ornaments, colored a picture, ate lunch, watched Veggie Tales Christmas (well, it was on, I don't think anyone really watched it), posed for our second ever play group picture, and decorated cookies. It was so fun, I think we will make it an annual event!!

The Kids... Kellen (23 months), Chaucer (2), Sawyer (2 months), Xander (3), Sam, Owen (9 months, Ethan (almost 3), Davy (3), Luke (9 months), Lillian (on top, 2 months), Ellie (1.5), Drew (1.5), Addie (3)... I think that's right (sorry, if I messed up)
This is a horrible pic of me, but the kids loved the bubbles!
And, the sand table was a hit... Yes, Ellie is climbing on top of it :)
The Crawford Boys decorating cookies
The Harris Twins decorating cookies...
Don't eat any with green icing...
Ethan's finished product...
And then, there's Sam... eating his cookie :) He didn't quite understand the decorating part.
Here's the only pic of the snowmen the kids made (on the table)...

Thanks everyone for coming!!

3 comments:

Little S said...

Thanks for having us!! You are such a creative host!

Sue said...

Looks like a fun time!

Amy said...

Great party and cute pictures! I think it should be an annual event. :)