Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Church Picnic

Every year our church has a church picnic at this local park. There are caves to explore, games to play, food to eat, and most importantly a very cold creek to play in. Sam and Kellen enjoyed throwing rocks into the creek together...
This is my favorite... Sam would hand Kellen a rock and Kellen would throw it :)
I just looked back at the pictures from last year's church picnic. Sam and Kellen playing in the water... look how cute!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I'm so sad we missed taking Sarah this year. Not that she would have done anything but it would be fun to have pics of her from each year we go. I like how you always show past years compared with the current year too!

Little S said...

They were so little last year. It's crazy how quickly time flies.

Kellen is sure going to miss his buddy after you guys move!!