Papa was out of town last week (in Vegas for a college friend's wedding... I was very jealous!), so Sam and I lived it up! We went out at least once every day and on Saturday, we went out on a morning date (my favorite)! He took me to Mimi's for brunch, then he let me buy him some adorable shoes from a fancy children's boutique (3 Monkey's... originally $54, down to $13!!), and a Nemo toy from the toy store next door. We then went downtown to the Bentonville Artfest where we heard his babysitter sing (or the last 30 seconds of her singing... oops) and looked at all the art while eating a snow cone (which he really didn't care for... I was shocked). A great date with a sweet young man!!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Sam and Mommy's date
Papa was out of town last week (in Vegas for a college friend's wedding... I was very jealous!), so Sam and I lived it up! We went out at least once every day and on Saturday, we went out on a morning date (my favorite)! He took me to Mimi's for brunch, then he let me buy him some adorable shoes from a fancy children's boutique (3 Monkey's... originally $54, down to $13!!), and a Nemo toy from the toy store next door. We then went downtown to the Bentonville Artfest where we heard his babysitter sing (or the last 30 seconds of her singing... oops) and looked at all the art while eating a snow cone (which he really didn't care for... I was shocked). A great date with a sweet young man!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! :) He is indeed a wonderful date.
sounds fun! I can't believe something at 3 Monkey's was $13!
I think I accidentally marked a "you're so weird" box. I don't think that!! I couldn't uncheck it! Sorry! Anyway, looks like you had a great week with a great guy!
What a fun time!!! Very cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment