We took Gigi and Dodo to the city to see the sites. We got to tour some historical sites, walk a lot, eat some fabulous Steak with Cheese (Bud has informed me that I don't need to call them Philly Cheese Steaks while in Philadelphia), and learn some places to not be in the city! But, the highlight of the day was that Samuel got to be inducted into the First Continental Army.
Picture perfect moments...
Samuel was thrilled to see the Liberty Bell... :)
Becoming a Patriot... I couldn't eliminate any of these pictures, so you get them all! "Am I doing it right Papa?"...






5 comments:
I think you have the cutest boy on the planet...these are wonderful! Looks like such a fun trip to see the sites! We miss you so much.
Great pictures! Looks like you had a ton of fun! I can't wait until we can come visit!
What fun! I love the shooting picture. :)
He is soooo cute!!!!! I agree with Kate!
Nice Jorts.
-baba
Post a Comment