Our tentative plan for B2 is for him/her to stay in our room for quite a while before moving in with Sambo. So, setting up baby's "room" means putting the pack-n-play up. I, however, have felt the need to nest and get things ready. So, I created a little nook in the corner of our room for baby. Our room is a U shape, so this corner is almost a separate room and could house baby for quite a while.
Now, I need to pack a bag for the hospital!!! 17 days to go!!
5 comments:
Super cute! so exciting!
Cute!! Could be closer than 17 days. :)
I'm so excited! I was thinking about you today and how close your due date is.
Baby's space looks really nice! How exciting that soon we'll be able to see the new addition to our family! Can't wait to meet him/her!
So cute! I'm sure it will be the home of many happy dreams.
Post a Comment