We tried out Samuel on the Queen size bed a few times. He did great!

So, we converted his crib. He immediately crawled up with his coloring book and colored.

He has done great with it so far, but it's only been a week. The first few days he just stayed in bed until we got him. The last few days, he has gotten up when he wakes up, but it was at wake up time so I'm okay with that.
4 comments:
So sweet! Can you believe he's old enough for a big boy bed?? I am hoping I am able to keep A in his crib as LONG as possible but I keep thinking the time is coming...Just last night I was trying to imagine what it would be like trying to put both kids to bed if A was in a big boy bed. madness i tell you. Right now my one saving grace is that once he's in there, he stays put :) Hopefully Sam continues to do well!
I like the comforter. Did you paint the wall to match?
One more thing to mark off your list before B2 comes. :)
You would think we painted, but it actually already marched perfectly! I still have to decide how to get him out of the "crib" before B2 needs it though... At least we are one step closer.
He's getting so big! We're talking about moving Owen to a big bed soon... Where is time going??
Post a Comment