We are home and Emma is doing wonderfully! She's a very easy going baby, so far. She sleeps a lot and only finds the need to be fussy between 12 and 3AM... of course. :) Although last night, she slept from 12 to 5! She has already gained all her weight and some back over the past four days.
I'm doing pretty well too. Recovery with the second is a lot more difficult. My mom has been a great help this week, cooking, cleaning, and taking turns with the kiddos. Samuel has had a difficult time with Emma's arrival and has required a lot of attention. He'll come around though.
Now for the photos...
My favorite so far. Possibly part of her birth announcement...


3 comments:
She's adorable!!! I still can't believe you have a girl! So fun... Sam will come around - give him a couple months. ;)
Leslie, Emma is just so precious! I love the photos you took! I esp. love that picture of Samuel with Emma - it is a big adjustment for him, but things will get easier, very soon! I'm glad you're all doing so well!
I love, love, love the last piture! Poor little Sam. It real rocks their world. He will come around, it's true. Ellie has seemed to turn a big corner in the last few weeks. In the meantime, I will pray for inexplicable patience for you. :)
Emma is so sweet and really reminds me of Sam as a baby.
Post a Comment