Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving 2010 was spent in PA with the Pfister Pfamily. Being one week before my due date, I didn't feel like I could travel, so everyone came to us this year. It was my first year to host... although I did more planning than actual cooking on the day of. I enjoyed the help in the kitchen from everyone!!

The Pfister/Lutz families. We missed you Sister Big!!
In typical Pfister tradition, Dad, Lauren, Bud, and Wei Chi (Lauren's boyfriend) participated in a "Gobble Wobble" (a 5K race)...
Samuel loved having someone around who could actually play his guitar...
We had our first snow of the season... melted by dinner time, but enough to run around in.
We had our traditional "Turkey Bowl"...
Sam and I mostly watched from the nearby park.
The happy couple...
The other happy couple... Samuel loved having Wei Chi around to play with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again, Leslie and Bud, for your wonderful hospitality. It was so much fun!

Daddy/ Jerry

Lauren said...

Cute pictures! Gosh, that is one good looking addition to the gang this year! Loved being with you guys! We really enjoyed PA and our time with you! Lucky me I get to come back so soon!!!! :) I'm so excited for that.

MISSED you lots, Lyss!

Alyssa said...

Thanks for remembering me, guys! You know, you wouldn't have had to post two "family" pics if you had only had me to arrange a timer shot! Just wait for next year - lots of timer shots ahead! You're going to Philly again, Laurie?

Cindy said...

Fabulous pics, Les. We LOVED every moment! You were great hosts....and quite the tough competition for the turkey bowl championship. Wei Chi and Lauren benefitted from the limited Lutz runners and football participants this year. Of course, Bud scored big-time in Trivial Pursuit points, and you two were strong competition in Angry Birds, too.