It is finally warm enough to be outside almost every day! I love having extra play space for the kids and being able to work in the yard while they play (sometimes). I've even been able to send Sam out to play while I stay inside... he's getting so big to play outside by himself!
The hammock is once again a hit... Emma spent a lot of time on the hammock while in my tummy last fall, so of course she liked it!
Samuel and Emma were playing together... it might have been forced and only lasted as long as it took to snap a few pictures, but it's progress!
2 comments:
Love the fashion statement from Emma! Tell Sam to not roll in the ivy onto Clara's souvenirs. Looking forward to seeing y'all in N'ville.
Hooray for Spring! Kellen still mixes up the sports too. We often play soccer with the basketball. We need to get the boys together again soon to practice their tackle. ;)
Post a Comment