Monday, July 18, 2011

Funny Sam

Just some cute things I want to remember about my almost 3 year old...

Emma was playing with Buzz. Sam grabbed Buzz and pulled him away from lil sis knocking her over. I quickly went to Emma and said, "Sorry Emma." Samuel immediately said, "Sorry Buzz."
-----------
While extremely upset (for no apparent reason, just one of those days) and holding the music player that attaches to the Pack and Play...
"This music makes me feel better."
-----------
He adds syllables to words...
Car transporter = car trans-trans-porter
Strawberry = Straw-ba-berry
-----------
Every time we walk into a bathroom he says, "It's a beautiful bathroom."
-----------
The Disabled Parking signs are called "Pee Pee Signs"

A One Way sign... "Says one way do not go that way sign"

He's obsessed with street sings lately. When out and about we hear about every "S-T-O-P stop sign" (and are then told "it's a octagon"), "E-X-I-T exit" sign, and "Do not park here" sign.

1 comment:

Aunt Lo Lo said...

The "It's a beautiful bathroom" EVERY time he enters one really got me! bahaha that's hilarious!