These are all adorable!! It's hard to choose a favorite. The little golfer and pockets on the beach are probably tops. I love the one of you and him as buddies, too. Xoxo to all
I love 3, 5, 12, and 14! All great pics though!
Wonderful pictures. I like them all but if had to choose one, I'd pick #1.
They are all great! I think my favorites though are 3,4,7, 12,and 15. I love black and white images
They're all good!! Such a cutie! I pick 6,7,8, and 14.
SIXTEEN! Oh my goodness he is seriously ADORB! The very cutest. And SO big! wowza...I miss ya'll!
Did you take those photos Leslie?? They are ALL sooo good!!! Samuel is such a handsome lil' man!!
Are you kidding?!? How can one pick? Adorable pics!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
These are all adorable!! It's hard to choose a favorite. The little golfer and pockets on the beach are probably tops. I love the one of you and him as buddies, too. Xoxo to all
I love 3, 5, 12, and 14! All great pics though!
Wonderful pictures. I like them all but if had to choose one, I'd pick #1.
They are all great! I think my favorites though are 3,4,7, 12,and 15. I love black and white images
They're all good!! Such a cutie! I pick 6,7,8, and 14.
SIXTEEN! Oh my goodness he is seriously ADORB! The very cutest. And SO big! wowza...I miss ya'll!
Did you take those photos Leslie?? They are ALL sooo good!!! Samuel is such a handsome lil' man!!
Are you kidding?!? How can one pick? Adorable pics!
Post a Comment