Thursday, September 8, 2011

Please Touch Museum

We LOVE the children's museum! It has so many different areas to explore and we always leave wanting more. I would go here every day if we lived closer and if it didn't cost an arm and a leg to get in! I took way too many pictures when we went there last week. While Sam was playing and using his imagination, I played with my camera :) Emma was really enjoying it too. I will feel a bit better about going here when she is walking and not putting everything in her mouth, but we made it work. Here are a few highlights... 
At the hospital... 
 The dump truck...

 He did not stay still for long and the lighting was poor, so it was hard to not get blur in my pictures...
 Emma's newest trick...
 The boat actually moved up and down...

 Music station...
 His favorite part, the city bus...

 The worker was so kind to help me get a picture, too bad it didn't really turn out... :)

 I just thought this was hilarious... She was way too short for the water table, but wanted to play sooo bad!

 More city bus...
 Filing the car tires... They also had a gas pump that he loved!
 Mr. Vet...
 Another new Emma trick... She pulled her self to stand up!

 Another favorite part. The digger that actually moves to pick up the balls!
 The monorail...
 So serious about his work at the grocery store...

 Little patient Emma...

1 comment:

kate said...

So, so fun!! I would want to go there every day, too! And I love Emma's outfit and accessories...it turned out perfect!