I loved having a theme for Emma's part this year... Winter ONEderland. We just threw snowflakes and snowmen all over the place and rolled with it. Okay, so maybe I put in a little more effort than that, but it was fun.
The invitation. Yes, I realize no one actually received this invitation. I had it made, but didn't actually send it. But, I've got it for her Emma memorabilia box :)
Oreo Pops...
Snowman Pieces...The birthday girl's throne...
Hot Chocolate bar... The empty bowl is for whipped cream and the box is snowman peeps and other marshmallows.
Donut holes, candy corn, and sprinkles for the eyes...
Snowman pieces, they look a little messy...
Pan"Flakes"... There was also baby quiche.
A few of the decorations...
Some things not pictured... We had a wall of Emma pictures up and snowflakes on every window. The big kids decorated Christmas cards with snowflake stickers and stamps. A good time was had by all! More pictures coming of my little princess and her smash cake.





3 comments:
Leslie! I LOVE the Winter ONEderland theme and all of the little details of the party! Great job, and happy belated birthday, sweet Emma!
LOVE it!! The invitation was super cute too! Can you plan Anna's 2nd birthday party for me? ;) I can't wait to see pictures of Emma being celebrated.
This is so fantastic!! What a great party!
Post a Comment