Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Vegas baby

Okay, so this was a long time ago, but I still want to record it on here for my own records. In may, we were able to head out to Vegas for a long weekend. Bud had a conference to go to, so I tagged along. It was quite the experience. I had never been before, and the lights, the activities, the magnificence of the hotels and the pools was a lot to take in. I loved seeing it and experiencing it, but as Bud said, three days is plenty there. I look forward to going again sometime, but have no desire to return earlier than next conference time. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool, had a magnificent time at the over the top parties (tied to the work stuff), and really had a great time just the two of us - sleeping in (me at least) and finishing conversations. We also got to meet up with friends from college that live there. Good times! Thanks so much to grandma and grandpa lutz for watching the kids! They had a blast too.

See my tattoo? It's fake, but it sure scared Samuel. He does not like birds or butterflies, so he wasn't sure about the bird on my leg. :)

1 comment:

Lauren Sister Little said...

You are absolutely beautiful! And Bud's pretty handsome, too-what a great couple! :)