Monday, June 4, 2012

We are Young by Fun.

Lately, Samuel has been requesting music to fall asleep to at nap/bed time. I usually turn his iPod music on with something childish and/or uplifting. However, he doesn't always nap anymore, so when that music is over he gets up and has figured out how to turn on his clock radio. The radio is apparently set to a pop station because he started singing this song the other day. I asked him where he heard that song, "It's on my radio." 
This is how Samuel hears the song, not a lot of it is intelligible, but part he sings repetitively goes...
When the bar closes
And you feel like falling down
I'll carry you home
Tonight
We are young
Set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

Good thing to remember... he is listening to everything. :)

No comments: