Within a few days of moving into our new home, we discovered the "natural playground" and have already been back to visit at least 3 times in the past two weeks. I learned to plan on putting them directly in the bathtub after visiting here, because they get very dirty. There's a sandpit, dirt piles, logs to climb on, and a couple of caves or "nests" as Samuel calls them. Nothing fancy, but lots of fun. This is right next to the start of the greenway, a mile from our house. So we often stop here after a jog or bike ride on the trail (or "trailer").
Oh, and the train passes on that bridge, so we always have to pause to watch it go by. This little boy never wants to leave… he is in heaven sitting on a dirt pile, watching trains. :)









1 comment:
What a neat park! I wish I lived in Nashville!
Post a Comment