Tuesday, October 23, 2012

First Day of School

I'm a little late getting these up, but because of the timing of our move I didn't get pictures taken on the first, first day. But these are from pretty early in the school year. We missed the first week of school, but Samuel did great transitioning. One of his teacher was wearing a Baltimore Ravens shirt the first day and also plays the ukelele throughout the day, so Sam is thrilled. They also have Kindermusik come once a week. It's hard to get much details out of him about his day, but they send a detailed note home every day which I love. 

 Emma had to get in on the picture taking action…
Meet Sporty Spice…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAHAHA! Sporty Spice is right! :) too cute!

Aunt Lo Lo

Kari said...

Love those kids!

Cindy said...

Such a big school kid!