Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Giving Up the Nap

I have been fighting Samuel giving up naps for a very long time now. But, it's finally time to change "nap time" to "rest time." If he naps, he wakes up very cranky and stays up really late at night. If he doesn't, he falls right to sleep and sleeps in (I really like that!) and is much more pleasant in the early evening hours. So, we are now just taking some time to play in his room every afternoon. The problem is, if he sits still for any length of time after 3PM, he's out. I love the cuddles and finding him sleeping in awkward places! :) 





2 comments:

Cindy said...

Sleepyhead Sam - Sooo sweet and growing up way too fast.

Little S said...

Kellen's in the same boat--up late if he does nap and crabby if he doesn't. The other day I told K to play quietly in his room while Anna rested. I went in a few minutes later and he was sound asleep. Glad to know we're not the only ones with that problem.

All the sleeping pictures of Sam are super cute! It's funny that you have so many of them. :)