Samuel got to try skiing for the first time. We signed him up for ski school one afternoon. He says he loved it, but as long as we were watching him he was wiping tears off his cheeks the whole time. He says, "I didn't ski as fast as mommy and papa, but I skied faster than a garbage truck on the highway." He says he was crying because he was so tired, which is a good possibility. He fell asleep in the middle of dinner that night. :) Emma also had to get in on the skiing action. She would have loved to try it too, but we thought standing on Lauren's skis was enough for now.
Not sure if this video will work, being posted from my phone... You may need to copy and paste the address to see it.
http://youtu.be/oQv-KYsLaA4









2 comments:
Oh my...I cannot believe you guys are vacationing in FRANCE!!! Beautiful pictures and such amazing memories.
I'm just catching up on blogs. What a fun trip! And you got some super cute pictures!! I love Sam's reaction to ski lessons. Sounds so much like Kellen--crying the whole time and then claiming to like it. Silly boys! I really like the picture of you and Emma in sunglasses, too!
Post a Comment